Thursday, June 25, 2009

my "grace" is gone:(


Not much to say at this moment. My life is about to change, a change I didnt want but a change that I have to make never the less.
Guess, I'll go get drunk this weekend and see where the change takes me.
If your about town, look for me, I'll be the guy getting hammered!
I'll share my Tequila with ya :)
------------------
Why can I just not forget you and leave you behind?
Why are you always in my thoughts and in my mind?
I just want this pain to stop and to go so far away,
And stop living in the hope, you'll take me back some day.

I know you don't love me in the way I'd like it to be,
And it's aken all this time to realise and to see,
You have never felt for me, what I have for you,
And believe me when I say 'my love for you is true'.

You have always been there for me, when I needed a friend,
You cared for me and made me strong till the end,
But I know now it's time to move on,
To leave you behind and see you are truely gone.

Im really sorry for everything I put you through,
And all the pain and sorrow I have caused you,
I just want you to know if you ever change your mind,
I am here for you and you don't need to look hard to find.

From the one who loves you
from now till the end,
Your most dearest and trusted friend

<3
D
------------------

1 comment:

  1. We've all been through it. That doesn't make it any less painful. But you have lots of company.

    I was mopey and sad about a lost girl for years. We met up again about a year ago. Then I was over it. It was all gone. I haven't thought about her since. All that time, though, I was burning for something that wasn't there. Every beautiful sunset, every sappy song, her image came to me. Wasted energy and time? I don't know. It is good to have something to feel strongly about, much better than feeling blankness.

    All the people who have had their hearts broken are my friends.

    ReplyDelete